Skipping Girl's submission to the Inquiry Into Multiculturalism
The term ‘multiculturalism’ implies that all cultural or ethnic groups within a society are equal. As this submission will prove, all cultures are not equal and as such, do not deserve to be treated in the same way. Approaching multiculturalism in this limited way promotes apathy, as the general population is dangerously led to believe that all people hold the same values.
The few people who do criticise these groups are labelled racist bigots, effectively preventing free and open discussion before it can begin.
The foundation of our democracy, laws and values, including freedom of speech originates from our Judeo Christian heritage. Whether we choose to live as Jews, Christians, agnostics or atheists, our right to do so is carved from this heritage.
As a concerned citizen, I believe Australian culture is under threat if we do not recognize the dangers of multiculturalism.
On the surface, Australia’s diverse communities appear to be integrating. In reality, a growing population from various countries who follow a common belief system known as ‘Islam’ is threatening our Australian way of life. To understand the threat of multiculturalism, it is essential to address the fundamentals of Islam. I urge you to consider the following points:
- Islam is a political ideology. This means Islam’s church and state are not separate. The rules of Islam govern politics, marriage and the day-to-day lives of its followers.
- Islam has dualistic ethics. One rule for Muslims and one rule for non-believers (the majority of Australians). There is no exception to this rule.
- The separation of the Islamic community is self-imposed. Not because they feel marginalised or threatened but because Islam’s teachings say that non-Muslims are second-class citizens. To fraternise with non-Muslims is forbidden or ‘haram’.
- The Islamic community in Australia is less than 2%. Despite this, changes in our society based on Islamic demands are increasingly common. Religions such as Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism and Buddhism do not demand special treatment in this same way.
Some of these changes include:
a. Shariah banking in major banks.
b. Halal meat sold without consumer knowledge in supermarkets.
c. Schools gradually phasing out Christmas celebrations.
d. Christmas carols prohibited in some centres.
e. Special washing and toilet facilities for Muslims in schools and universities.
f. Ongoing demands for dedicated prayer areas in institutions and work places.
g. Closing swimming pools for Muslim women.
h. Funding and time spent educating Muslim taxi drivers to accept blind patrons and guide dogs (dogs are seen as unclean by Muslims).
i. Muslim taxi drivers refusing to transport people who have consumed alcohol.
j. A rise in crime rates in areas of Australia where large populations of Muslims live.
k. Places of worship and non-Muslim businesses within Muslim enclaves victimised by Muslims.
Muslims do not want to integrate with Australian society. Their belief system is contrary to democracy and assimilation is not possible under Shariah (Islamic) law. The extraordinary amounts of money spent on outreach programs to prevent the radicalisation of Muslim youth both here and in Indonesia will not yield results.
The doctrine of Islam, based on the Trilogy (the Koran, Sira -Mohammed’s biography and Hadith - Mohammed’s traditions) is the cause of most of the problems experienced in Australia and throughout the world. As a Western society our biggest strength is also our biggest weakness. The freedom and democracy we cherish is used by Islam to subvert freedom and democracy.
The majority of Australian people welcome diversity and embrace immigrants. We must be allowed to discuss and analyse a system that is not compatible with our Judeo Christian values and that seeks to impose a totalitarian ideology through Shariah law. This imposition has already begun.
I believe we must limit Islamic immigration and apply restrictions wherever possible.
- Banning groups such as Hizb ut Tahrir.
- No separate schools.
- Muslim children must be allowed to participate in sport and music studies.
- Cease broadcasting of Arabic TV channels.
- Deporting individuals who commit violent crime.
- Community facilities are for the community. No special exemptions.
- All halal products especially meat must be labelled to alert the general public of its origin.
- Cease funding to outreach groups.
Thank you for your attention and for the opportunity to present my case. I will finish this submission with a quote from Ayn Rand:
‘The truly and deliberately evil men are a very small minority; it is the appeaser who unleashes them on mankind; it is the appeaser’s intellectual abdication that invites them to take over. When a culture’s dominant trend is geared to irrationality, the thugs win over the appeasers.’