On the 5/11/09, devout Muslim, Major Hasan deliberately shot and killed 13 and injured over 30 on the Fort Hood military base in Texas. Every excuse is offered and attempts are being made to find connections to radical clerics or terrorist groups. Such attempts are absurd as 2 years earlier, the Major clearly explained to the military that adherence to Islam’s text was all that was needed to commit such an act against ‘infidels.’
The text basis for that devout Muslim, Major Nidal M. Hasan’s actions have been clearly exposed in Abul Kasem’s ‘The mind of Major Nidal Hasan’ 11/11/09. This article looks at some clear evidence of his thinking that the military overlooked and the complete failure of many of our reporters to lay the blame on Islam itself. How many of us will die before those in power acknowledge the deadly danger of Islam?
Early warning of Muslim danger:
Some two years ago, at a military seminar, Major Hasan gave a long powerpoint presentation on Islam and the dangerous implications of its teachings for Muslims in an infidel military. (see The Washington Post for the full presentation Source
“These slides are in one sense nothing new. They review the basics of Islam: the pillars and core beliefs, the Koran, abrogation ('later verses abrogate former ie: peaceful verses no longer apply' – slide 35), the rewards for believers in paradise and punishments of hell for those who do not submit to Allah's will, defensive and aggressive jihad. However, in addition, Major Hasan explains the implications of this theological material for the lived situation of Muslims in the US armed forces. He is saying that Muslims can experience problems in the military for two reasons.
One reason is the prohibition against Muslims killing other Muslims ('whoever kills a believer intentionally, his punishment is hell' – slide 12).
The other is the requirement that Muslims wage war against non-believers in both defensive jihad (slides 37-41) and aggressive jihad (slides 42-48). This command, he is saying, can be expected to be followed by devout, God-fearing Muslims ('Allah expects full loyalty' – slide 49), especially if they are persuaded that in so-doing they would be 'fighting against the injustices of the "infidels,"' (slide 48).
His point is that if US Muslim soldiers can be persuaded that fighting against fellow-Muslims is an injustice, this could trigger a deadly attack against fellow US soldiers instead, e.g. by means of 'suicide bombing, etc' ('We love death more than you love life!' – slide 48).” (Durie 09)
Yes, it’s certainly true that since Mohammad, Muslims have been killing each other (and non-Muslims) and fighting for supremacy. Mohammad destroyed a rival mosque while most of his companions, the following caliphs, were assassinated. Don’t forget that sunni-shiite split that continues in blood today. Technically only Muslims regarded as hypocrites or false Muslims can be killed–but how to be sure they ARE hypocrites? Killing infidels, however, is not only OK, it’s a praiseworthy duty for Muslims so NO problem there.
Also, Muslim allegiance is to allah and the ummah and certainly NOT to the infidel country they reside in. It is obvious to all except our governments, military, police, academics, media etc that there would be a PROBLEM.
The Muslim ‘soldier’ is in a quandary...what to do? Kill Muslims or kill infidels? Well, guess which one gets the Muslim (male only) the highest status in paradise with those virgins and guess which one might see him mightily punished if those Muslims he killed turn out to be ‘true’ Muslims?
The choice to kill the infidel was made by Hasan Akbar, cited by Major Hasan in his powerpoint presentation:
‘He cites the case of convert to Islam and US soldier Hasan Akbar (slide 13), who killed two US officers in a grenade attack during the Gulf War, and had written prior to the attack: 'I may not have killed any Muslims, but being in the Army is the same thing. I may have to make a choice very soon on who to kill.' (Durie 09)
Major Hasan also made a completely logical choice for a Muslim based on Islamic text, abrogation, jihad, paradise, hell and allah’s will - he killed the infidels. He fulfilled the predictions of his own training material. Sadly for him, he didn’t die to claim his reward.
The entire point Major Hasan was making was entirely ignored by the military. Muslim soldiers will happily kill non-Muslims only. They are the enemy within. Make no mistake, the battle, both ideological and physical, is against ISLAM.
Coverups and excuses:
Accompanying this wilful and deadly blindness by those in power is the massive hiding of information and the incredible array of patently ridiculous excuses dredged up to make sure we never discuss the teachings and horror history of Islam. And of course blame us and spare a thought for those poor Muslim victims who fear a backlash . In reality, Muslims don’t get attacked, WE DO. Even China has suffered the slaughter of its unarmed citizens by a Muslim group. No, we’ve never heard of Muslims killing, burning, smashing, raping, abusing, threatening, demanding, etc just because someone upset the poor loves! The mere presence of non-Muslims is considered offensive, oppressive, abusive or an ‘attack’ on Islam.
Dr Daniel Pipes, director of the Middle East Forum and Taube distinguished visiting fellow at the Hoover Institution of Stanford University, a well known writer on Islam and the Middle-east, lists the various reasons universally dragged out to excuse and hide Muslim violence. Re Major Hasan, Pipes refers to claims of oppression, racism, harassment, not belonging, ‘pre-traumatic stress disorder’ (remember Hasan hadn’t been sent anywhere and he wouldn’t be involved in fighting anyway as he was a psychiatrist!), plus mental and emotional problems (well he was Muslim and apparently unmarried at 39!...) .
Of course all this is garbage as the man had clearly progressed in the military. As for abuse and harassment, try reading some Islamic sites and text regarding non-Muslims, or watch undercover mosque (Britain’s most moderate mosques) on the internet to see references to those filthy kuffars. Reports by the Barnabas fund (www.barnabasfund.org) and Bill Warner’s bulletins (www.politicalislam.com) show the unending real violence towards all non-Muslims by Muslims anywhere in the world. Names may never hurt you but being thrown alive into your burning house, having limbs cut off, being crucified, gang-raped, bashed senseless, shot or beheaded etc can be a bit worrying for those silly non-Muslims who just haven’t converted to the religion of peace.
Dr Pipes gives a few really creative examples of excuses in cases of Muslim-on-unbeliever violence:
- 1990: "A prescription drug for … depression" (to explain the assassination of Rabbi Meir Kahane)
- 1991: "A robbery gone wrong" (the murder of Makin Morcos in Sydney) Sydney GP and vocal Islamic critic Makin Morcos (Copt) was gunned down outside his practice in St Marys.
- 1994: "Road rage" (the killing of a random Jew on the Brooklyn Bridge)
- 1997: "Many, many enemies in his mind" (the shooting murder atop the Empire State Building) Ali Hasan Abu Kamal, a Palestinian gunman hailing from militant Islamic circles in Florida, shot seven people, killing one. Both his suicide note and his daughter said he wanted to punish the US.
- 2000: A traffic incident (the attack on a bus of Jewish schoolchildren near Paris)
- 2002: "A work dispute" (the double murder at LAX) Victoria Chen and Ya'akov Aminov, were killed in the Los Angeles airport attack on July 4. Others were wounded. Hesham Muhammad Ali Hadayet, the Egyptian perpetrator of the attack, met twice with a deputy to Osama Bin Laden in 1995 and 1998 in Egypt. It has also been separately reported that in Irvine, California, Hadayet had Koranic verses of Jihad tacked to his apartment door and hated Jews.
- 2002: A "stormy [family] relationship" (the Beltway snipers) Washington, D.C.-area shooting spree that left 10 people dead. A friend quoted John Muhammad, the senior alleged sniper, saying that the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks "should have happened a long time ago."
- 2003: An "attitude problem" (Hasan Karim Akbar's attack on fellow soldiers in Iraq, killing two)
- 2003: Mental illness (the mutilation murder of Sebastian Sellam) 23 year old Sellum, a Jewish DJ heading to work, had his throat slit twice, his face mashed with a fork and his eyes gouged out by a Muslim neighbour. The Muslim neighbour came up the stairs shouting ‘I have killed my Jew, I will go to heaven’ (many other examples of Muslim violence are given in the article)
- 2004: "Loneliness and depression" (an explosion in Brescia, Italy outside a McDonald's restaurant) The bomber left a note indicating ''he was acting in the name of Allah for war in Iraq''
- 2005: "A disagreement between the suspect and another staff member" (a rampage at a retirement center in Virginia)
- 2006: "An animus toward women" (a murderous rampage at the Jewish Federation of Greater Seattle)
- 2006: "His recent, arranged marriage may have made him stressed" (killing with an SUV in northern California) 29 year old Afghani Omeed Aziz deliberately ran down 14 people, killing one in a series of attacks over some distance. Police described him as rational and unrepentant.
(see Pipes internet article for sources)
In reality the list is huge but hidden (often not reported), obscured or excused.
Dr Pipes regards Hasan’s act as jihad – “one of many Muslim efforts to vanquish infidels and impose Islamic law.” He notes the ample evidence of Hasan’s jihadi intentions eg he was a belligerent Muslim; his allegiance was to Islam first; he justified suicide bombing; he claimed Muslims had the right to attack Americans; and he handed out Korans.
He'd praised the killing in June of another US soldier by a Muslim American. (Bolt 09)
We all know Hasan had used his position to proselytise Islam. He certainly didn’t ‘snap’ as his behaviour is consistent over time and fits his publicly expressed thinking. Hasan was well prepared and gave his furniture away, dressed for the occasion (Arab-Islamic style) and had two pistols (one a semi-automatic), with plenty of rounds of ammunition. He headed for a crowded area firing into the crowd and according to some, deliberately targeting people. He yelled ‘Allahu Akbar.’
Andrew Bolt notes the appallingly poor reporting of the shooting in the Australian media (The Age is unbelievable!) including efforts to hide the fact that Hasan was Muslim, or making him into a traumatised victim of America’s nasty wars (he hadn’t left America and his only war was against America). He notes the small number of Muslims in the American military but the long list of their violence against Americans plus the violent efforts of others outside the military.(Bolt 09)
Oh the tensions those poor Muslims face in infidel land---or is it the tensions we face as we see Muslims flood in and gain funding and promotion while we are forbidden from criticising the frightening ideology they bring with them.
How tragic for America to have as ‘commander in chief’ the pro-Islamic Obama who claims that religions don’t teach violence when we all, INCLUDING Major Hasan, know that Islam does! Hence in the case of Muslim violence the religion IS important because it is the driving force or ideology behind it in a way that is NOT the case with other religions!
It should really shake up Americans when CAIR, (a co-conspirator in the Holyland corruption case re terror financing by American Muslim charities plus the ‘civilisational jihad’ of the Muslim brotherhood) thinks the President and Military are responding correctly. Indeed, “ Army Chief of Staff Gen. George Casey and Homeland Security chief Janet Napolitano on Sunday echoed weekend remarks by President Obama cautioning against saying that religion played a role in the attack or that it was "terrorism." (CAIR: President, military ‘setting the right tone’ USA today, 11/9/09)
They are responding correctly for Islam’s aims because they continue to pull the wool over the non-Muslim public’s eyes...how long can this go on!
Ideals versus reality:
We have some hard questions to answer. We have ideals like freedom of religion, non-discrimination, diversity, but Islam is worse than Nazism. Would we have happily put Nazis into our military, police, government etc during WW2? Do we allow paedophiles to work in kindergartens on the grounds of diversity, alternative views or individual freedom?
Rightly criticising Islam’s ideology and those who follow it is NOT racism. Islam is not a race. Is criticising Nazism racism?
To fail to discriminate is to set our children up for death. I believe the American military and government should be sued for failing to protect these soldiers and police against the enemy, ISLAM and those who embody it within the military and the US.
The same applies in Australia. How stupid can we be to allow our ports to be controlled by Dubai Ports, or have Muslims in airport security or repairs or cleaning planes ...the list of positions where Muslims pose a threat to others is endless. How do we know what/who is getting into our country? Our complicit government accepts members of the Muslim Brotherhood considered too dangerous by their own Muslim country! How do we know dangerous and/or criminal Muslims (ie huge drug trade) aren’t tipped off by Muslims in our police and military? How safe would the American Marines or our SAS feel in dangerous action against an Islamic group if they had Muslims with them? Why is the safety of non-Muslims compromised to appease Muslims?
Muslims are not only forbidden from killing a true Muslim, they also cannot inform on one (Reliance of the Traveller: Law r5.0 p 742). It is permissible to lie or mislead if attaining the goal is permissible and the aim can be achieved by lying but not by telling the truth (Reliance laws r8, r 9, r 10...p744-748). The aim of Islam is total domination –all the religion must be allah’s and the laws sharia. This aspect immediately calls into question any Muslim involvement in government, policing, teaching , law etc. Don’t be fooled by occasional arrests of ‘terrorists’ as these are probably the less able acting outside the main game while the main effort is hidden and we are placated.
Whether it’s stealth jihad or overt violence, Islam and its ‘true’ followers aim to destroy our society and replace it with Islamic totalitarianism and the depravity of sharia. Due to the ideology they voluntarily adhere to, Muslims cannot be trusted in any position in society so don’t allow them into Australia. Discriminate or die.
- Al-Misri, Ahmad ibn Naqib; Reliance of the Traveller: A classic manual of Islamic sacred law. In Arabic with facing English Text, commentary and appendices edited and translated by Nuh Ha Mim Keller amana publications Maryland USA 1994
- Bolt, Andrew. We demand all the facts: heraldsun. 11/11/09 We demand all the facts http://www.heraldsun.com.au/opinion/we-demand-all-the-facts/story-e6frfhqf-1225796238307
- Durie, Mark. The Jihad Seminar of Major Nidal M. Hasan http://markdurie.blogspot.com/2009/11/jihad-seminar-of-major-nidal-m-hasan.html
- See also www.markdurie.com for other discussions on Islam by this important Australian Researcher and writer.
- Pipes, Daniel. Sudden Jihad or "Inordinate Stress" at Ft. Hood? FrontPageMagazine.com November 9, 2009
or When excuses are just plain inexcusable; DANIEL PIPES; 11/1109 http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/society-and-culture/when-excuses-are-just-plain-inexcusable-20091110-i7i9.html