The Muslim Brotherhood’s financial jihad
Cassandra’s article ‘Just another financial product in the marketplace’ was a wake-up call for all of us and her assertions are fully supported in an article ‘The Muslim Brotherhood New International Economic Order’ on. This article is essential reading and gives a detailed background to the deliberate development of ‘sharia-compliant finance’ as ‘financial jihad’ to destroy the west- it should be sent to every bank manager , head-office, branch office etc in Australia and world-wide! Australian banks are involved so this knowledge is essential to all---but will any take notice or will greed win as usual? This is a summary only—please read the full original-
1) ‘Islamic banking etc begins’ -1920s, Muslim Brotherhood (MB) founder Hassan Al-Banna, designed the political, economic, and financial infrastructures to fulfill the financial jihad mandated by the Koran
Koran sura 61:10-11. (Al Jihad bi-al-Mal — financial jihad) “you… should strive for the cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives....”
2) 1961 King Saud bin Abdul Aziz funded the MB’s Islamic University in Medina to proselytize their fundamentalist Islamic ideology and jointly launched a global financial venture-Islamic ‘charities’. eg Muslim World League (MWL), Rabitta al-Alam al-Islami, and associated web of groups. The International Islamic Relief Organization (IIRO) and “charities” are implicated in funding al Qaeda, the 9/11 attacks, Hamas and others. (Remember Islamic charity is NOT like our charity – it is used only for Muslims and promotion of Islam, including fighting jihad-for weapons etc!!! NOTE the current trial of ‘The Holyland Foundation’ charity in the US and links with terrorism, efforts to destroy America from within in league with many others!)
3) “charities” advance the MB’s political agenda. “I don’t like this word ‘donations’,” Qaradawi told BBC Panorama on July 30, 2006. “I like to call it jihad with money, because God has ordered us to fight enemies with our lives and our money.”
4) In 1969, the Saudis convened Arab and Muslim states to unify the “struggle for Islam,” the OIC. The OIC charter includes all the MB principles. 1973 it established the Islamic Development Bank (IDB) “in accordance with the principles of the Shariah,” promoting Islamic banking world-wide. ”
5) 1977 Saudi prince Mohammed ibn Faisal Al Saud, financed the Sudan’s Faisal Islamic Bank managed by MB/National Islamic Front. Islamic Sudanese banks acquired enough of Sudan’s wealth to make it an ‘Islamic’ country 1983.
6) 1975 to 2005, the IDB
7) Hundreds of millions raised by Gulf and Saudi’s and transferred by IDB - including to Hamas, documented by bank records. ‘And yet the IDB received U.N. observer status in 2007.’
8) In 1977 and 1982, MB met in Lugano, Switzerland to plan to co-opt Western economic foundations (capitalism, democracy) in a treatise entitled “Towards a Worldwide Strategy for Islamic Policy,” also known as the Project. MB spiritual leader Qaradawi wrote the explicit document, dated Dec. 1, 1982.
The 12-point strategy includes diktats to “establish the Islamic state and gradual, parallel work to control local power centers...using institutional work as means to this end.” This requires “special Islamic economic, social and other institutions,” and “the necessary economic institutions to provide financial support” to spread fundamentalist Islam. (Please search the internet ‘the project Muslim brotherhood’ to see this frightening document which reared its head again in the Holy Land Foundation’ trial of terrorist supporting Islamic charities etc in USA) –
9) 1990- ‘IDB founded the AAOIFI -members include the Saudi Dallah Al-Baraka Group (DAG), al-Rajhi Banking & Investment Corporation, and Kuwait Finance House; each of its members were implicated in funding al Qaeda and other MB offspring according to Richard Clarke, former counterterrorism chief . The 18 AAOIFI members also include Iran and Sudan, both on the U.S. Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) sanctions list; Iran is an U.S. State Department-designated terror sponsoring state, too. UAE banks wired half of the funding for the 9/11 attacks.’ (AAIOFI 1991-Bahrain-registered and based Accounting and Auditing Organization for Islamic Financial Institutions).
10) 2002 established the “de facto Islamic Central Bank,” the Islamic Financial Services Board (IFSB), in Kuala Lumpur. Chairing the organizers’ meeting, then Malaysian Prime Minister Mohamed Mahathir stated, “A universal Islamic banking system is a jihad worth pursuing to abolish this slavery [to the West].”
IFSB members include the central banks of Iran, Sudan, and Syria (all designated state sponsors of terrorism) and the Palestinian Monetary Authority (PMA), which is widely documented since its inception as a terror funder.
11) Power and western bank involvement: ‘According to DAG and Islamic Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ICCI) President Saleh Kamel, more than 400 Islamic financial institutions currently operate in 75 countries. They now hold more than $800 billion in assets — growing 15 percent annually. HSBC, UBS, J.P. Morgan Chase, Deutsche Bank, Lloyds TSB and BNP Paribas, are but a few that offer Islamic banking and sharia-based products to their Western clients — and promote them as “ethical investments.”’
12) Bourse Dubai (sharia-compliant stock exchange) intends to buy 20 percent of NASDAQ giving Islamic influence in the heart of the U.S. markets and economy. Sharia compliance requires companies traded to also be sharia-compliant, and establishes a special tax on all the others to “purify” them.
The AAIOFI laid the groundwork for the global Islamic financial network and regulates all Islamic financial organizations and products, including Bourse Dubai.
13) Muslim countries, United Arab Emirates (UAE) collect mandatory Islamic charity (Zakat- the Third Pillar of Islam), of about 2.5% from Muslim institutions and companies. Being non-Muslims, foreign banks and oil companies theoretically don’t pay Zakat but pay 20 % of their profits!
14) Zakat for holy war-, ‘Muslim Brotherhood spiritual leader, Yusuf Qaradawi decrees, “Declaring holy war…is an Islamic duty, and fighting ….is the Way of Allah for which Zakat must be spent.”
a) ‘In 2003, the UAE established an independent federal agency collecting Zakat on government tax revenues from “companies listed on the Dubai Financial Market and Abu Dhabi Securities Market… oil-producing companies and branches of foreign banks.” In 2007 these revenues were estimated at $13.5 billion.’
b) ‘Saudi Arabia, for example collects $18 billion a year in Zakat — which includes the 20-percent flat corporation tax from foreign companies. The Saudis claim that the money collected develops their infrastructure. However, two thirds of Saudi men are unemployed and the infrastructure is crumbling. Yet, since the 1970s, the Saudi government has spent more than $100 billion to build thousands of mosques, Islamic centers and Islamic studies programs in universities worldwide.’
c) On April 30, 2007 the Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC) (initiated Muslim riots after the Danish Mohammed cartoon publications) established the clerical International Commission for Zakat, replacing > 20,000 organizations that collected Zakat. The Islamic clerics’ centralized “expert committee” in Malaysia supervises and distributes Zakat funds globally including roughly $2 billion collected over Ramadan this year to Muslim ‘charities.’
Rapidly rising oil prices fill the coffers of Islamic banks, the expansion of sharia economics and financial jihad — threatening the U.S. and entire non-Muslim world, in real-time.
15) The article notes western blindness ..’ hoards of American bankers will later this month convene at New York’s Islamic Finance Summit at the Helmsley (Oct. 29-30, 2007) — which will focus on “Innovations in Sharia compliant Finance.”Head of the International Islamic Conference calls offensive Danish cartoons a "new September 11"
Osama bin Laden called on Muslims ““to concentrate on hitting the U.S. economy through all possible means,” going on to say “Look for the key pillars of the U.S. economy. Strike the key pillars of the enemy again and again ..
The pending NASDAQ acquisition, purchases of over 52 percent of the London Stock Exchange (LSE) and 47.6-percent of OMX (Nordic exchange), and the vigorous expansion of sharia finance, all steadily implement al Banna’s plan to spread and ultimately impose sharia worldwide. The Islamic new international economic world order is coming... ----- Alyssa A. Lappen, a senior fellow at ACD co-authored this article. Posted by Rachel Ehrenfeld on October 13, 2007 at 06:39 |